More human hiring
We are so excited that you are considering applying to Bridgeable!
Here is an overview of the Bridgeable community and our hiring process.
Here are some projects we are proud of that you could imagine being a part of.
Helping Cancer Patients Make Treatment Decisions
The Future of Medical Information
Bridgeable is a human-centered service design consultancy that works with leaders, organizations, and people to create a more human world, one experience at a time. Together with our clients, we awaken insight, craft meaningful strategies, and build tangible tools that lead to enduring growth for businesses and people.
Our team is made up of the brightest and most creative humans, who drive out-of-the box thinking for out-of-the-box problems. Each team member has a unique skill set, novel perspective and background, all of which is considered a strength on our team. If you bring a positive, fearless attitude to your work, with a drive to be relentlessly dedicated to quality outcomes and a thirst for continuous learning, we want to meet you.
Designing great experiences in healthcare is at the core of our work. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of innovative client projects in healthcare and pharmaceutical industries that have a real impact in a diverse range of patients, caregivers, and providers.
What you’ll do
Design & deliver projects:
- Apply human-centred service design approaches with a biomedical communications expertise, actively contributing to project deliverables (e.g., journey maps, service blueprints, storyboards, illustrations, insight decks, prototypes).
- Work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team, providing feedback and mentoring junior teammates.
- Develop and and facilitate collaborative engagements with stakeholders in a healthcare setting (e.g., interviews, co-creation or working sessions), synthesize findings to uncover unmet needs, and use insights to inform design decisions.
Foster client relationships & business development:
- Support new business development through research and outreach pieces in areas of strategic interest to core clients.
- Contribute to external communities or attend conferences to explore new ideas to bring back to the practice.
Our ideal candidate
- Improving people’s lives through a human-centred approach combined with your biomedical communications expertise.
- Telling compelling stories through persuasive verbal communication, excellent visuals, or effective prototypes to gather end-user feedback.
- Embracing new experiences with curiosity, adaptability, and a sense of adventure.
- Relentlessly useful and enjoy working with other designers, researchers, and strategists.
- Driven to engage with patients, caregivers and other stakeholders in a healthcare setting.
- An Adobe Creative Suite wiz with proven experience building MS PowerPoint/GSlides decks and Miro collaborations.
We hire based on experience and, importantly, for potential, supporting your professional development along the way. We know that work experience comes in many forms and that no one fits perfectly into a checklist. For you to better understand if this role aligns with where you are at in your career journey, below are some common experiences candidates often –but not always!– have:
- Experience with storytelling through excellent writing and visualization skills, translating complex knowledge into insightful pieces that resonate with end-users.
- Experience with the pressure of deadlines and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Experience in marketing, consulting, or agency context with a focus on healthcare strategy and/or digital production, or in stakeholder engagement in medical communication, e.g., facilitating or coordinating advisory boards or co-creation sessions.
- Master’s degree in Biomedical Communications, plus 2 – 4 years of professional experience, or;
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in related field (e.g., Medical or Scientific Visualization/Communications, or other combination of arts and sciences), plus 3 – 5 years of experience in healthcare communications or marketing may also be considered.
If you are curious, we would love to hear from you! In your application let us know how you approached past projects, dealt with complexity, collaborated with others, and any other experiences that you think would make you a great addition to our team.